Open air exhibition of battle vehicles

37 mm automatic air defense gun 61-K
Soviet anti-aircraft gun used during World War II. Created on the basis of the Swedish Bofors 40-mm gun. It became the first Soviet automatic anti-aircraft gun launched into mass production. A series of naval anti-aircraft guns was produced on its basis. This gun was mounted on the first Soviet serial anti-aircraft self-propelled guns operating on the tracked chassis. 37-mm automatic air defense guns 61-K were actively used during the whole WWII and were in operational service with the Soviet army. Besides combating attack planes, fighter bombers and dive bombers, 61-K were also used as anti-tank guns in 1941.  After the war lots of weapons were exported abroad so 61-K took part in many postwar conflicts. They are in the operational service with many states till today.
Weight – 2100 kg
Shooting distance – 8500 m
Rate of fire – 60 shots per min.

ZiS-3 – 76 mm divisional gun
The construction of the gun began in May 1941. It  was accepted into service as a divisional field gun model 1942 (full official name) on 12 February, 1942 and underwent several modifications. ZiS-3 is the first gun  in the world made on the assembly line and the most numerous field gun during WWII. More than 103,000 ZiS-3s were produced from 1942 till 1945. It received the unofficial name of the ‘Victory Weapon’.
Calibre: 76,2 mm
Muzzle speed: 680 m/s
Weight in fire position: 1200 kg
Weight in travelling position: 1850 kg
Rate of fire: up to 25 shots per min
Maximal shooting distance: 13290 m
Weight of the missile: from 3,02 to 6,5 kg
Maintenance staff: 4 people (commander, aimer, charger, ammunition bearer)

The 40-mm automatic air defense gun Bofors L60
Automatic air defense gun designed in Sweden by Bofors company. It is widespread in military forces of many countries since WWII times till today. Later it was successfully modified into air defense gun Bofors L70.
Rate of fire: 120 shots per minute
Muzzle speed: 680 m/s
Maximal shooting distance: 7160 m.
Ammunition supply type:  magazine including 4 missiles

The 88-mm Flak anti-aircraft gun
This gun is also known as ‘eighty-eight’. German anti-aircraft gun from WWII times. It was being produced since 1928 to 1945 and was used as anti-aircraft and anti-tank gun. The 88-mm Flaks organizationally belonged to air defense and were transferred to infantry only in 1941. Four 88-mm guns formed a heavy battery. Each battery was supplied with an anti-aircraft fire control device that was used against air targets and instantly produced the necessary firing data. In infantry units the 88-mm Flaks were used as anti-tank guns.
Rate of fire: 15-20 shots per minute
Muzzle speed: 820 m/s
Maximal shooting distance: 14.86 km

The 122-mm howitzer D-30

Soviet howitzer designed in the late 1950s. Possibly some German pilot projects were used during its construction. It was accepted into service and launched into serial production in the early 1960s at Artillery Plant № 9 (Ekaterinburg). D-30 is one of the most widespread artillery guns.
Howitzer D-30 is aimed to kill the adversary’s manpower, destroy pillboxes and other field fortifications. Also it can be used to create passage lanes in minefields and wire obstacles, against artillery, light mechanized troops and tanks.
There are almost 3600 such guns in service of 35 countries excluding CIS countries.The howitzer uses the separate loading system.
The construction of the gun carriage allows the all-round fire varying from −5° to +18°angle of elevation and shooting at −7° to +70°, when the breech is between the adjoining cheeks.

The 85-mm divisional gun D-44
Soviet divisional artillery gun. Was accepted into service in 1946. Since 1946 till 1954 there were produced 10 918 units.

Ural-4320 – the howitzer’s draft asset
Top speed at asphalt or concrete roads – 80 km/h. The howitzer is supplied by a ski set in order to be transported on snow covered roads. The shooting from the ski set is impossible.

The T-34 medium tank
Created by the constructor team lead by Mykhailo Koshkin at Kharkiv Komintern Locomotive Plant. Considered to be the best WWII tank. Tank turrets (sometimes called ‘cogwheels’) were solid and pressed. In 1942 they were enlarged. The tank was able to force a crossing at depth of 1.3 m without a preliminary preparation. During WWII there were more than 52 000 T-34 tanks produced on the territory of Europe.

The IS-3 tank
Soviet heavy tank used at the end of WWII. It was launched into mass production in the final days of the war and didn’t take part in it. For this reason the IS-3 is mostly considered to be one of the first Soviet post-war tanks. IS stands for Iosiph Stalin – the official name of the series of Soviet heavy tanks produced from 1943 to 1953. The index 3 corresponds the serial number of the tank.

The BM-13 rocket-artillery combat vehicle
The production of the vehicles was organized on Voronezh Komintern factory and Moscow ‘Kompresor’ plant. During the war it was also taken up by several different manufactures which is why the project underwent several modifications.
As a result armed forces used up to 10 types of BM-13 launching systems which made the staff training more complicated and negatively influenced the exploitation of the military equipment. For this reason in April 1943 the unified (normalized) launching system was created and accepted into service.